compensation: depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We have full time and part time Teacher/Aide positions, Monday through Friday.
We are a private state-funded, toddler and preschool program serving children from 12 months of age through 5 years old. We believe in fostering the emotional, social, and academic development of each child. We are looking for qualified teachers to be part of our toddler and preschool teams.
• Work well with a team of teachers
• Love and respect for children
• Create and implement lesson plans
• Interact with children to support their emotional growth
• Be part of a safe, healthy, and welcoming environment
• Use observation techniques to record children's behaviors and skills, and maintain anecdotal records
• Communicate well with families
As a teacher you will implement lesson plans, conduct student assessments and classroom management duties. All positions require a fingerprint clearance, TB test, and physical, no criminal record and able to pass drug screening. Please send your resume AND ECE UNITS TRANSCRIPTS to email@example.com.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Have 6 ECE units completed and enrolled in ECE units until 12 Core units
- Have or willing to take Infant ECE classes
- Available for at least a 6 hour shift between 8:30 am and 2:30 pm, Monday to Friday. OR available all day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Please send your resume AND ECE UNITS TRANSCRIPTS to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers