Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts is a leading Bay Area private healthcare college offering an extensive variety of nursing and allied healthcare programs such as: Vocational Nurse, Psychiatric Technician and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN pathway) as well as Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, Dental Assistant and Phlebotomy Technician and healthcare programs: Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant, Ultrasound Technology, MRI, Radiologic Technology, and Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Medical Imaging.
We are currently seeking a Full-time & Part-time Ultrasound Technology Instructors for our Ultrasound Technology Program in Sacramento, CA Campus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Teach classes according to assigned schedule.
• Assist as needed in the development of coursework and materials for instruction
• Instruct students (and substitute for instructors as needed) according to the following guidelines
• Follow the Syllabus and Daily Lesson Plans
• Follow Carnegie Hour Policy Break Schedule
• Instruct students in the UT lab and substitute instructors
• Teach students scanning techniques and approaches
• Monitor students scanning progress
• Evaluate student progress and assist with student growth and success with scanning
• Punctuality- Start and End Class On-time
• Submit Attendance Record within 24 hours of the assigned class
• Follow-up on Laboratory Makeup Assignments Utilizing the Laboratory Make-up Form
• Maintain Order in Your Classroom
• Ensure Students are Following School Policies
• Cancellation of Class - If You are Ill or Have an Emergency, You Must Notify Program Director(s) and/or Program Manager as Soon as Possible by Email and Phone to ensure the class is covered
• Participate in meetings with didactic/clinical faculty members and in-service training sessions
• Support the Campus Director and Ultrasound Program Directors in the implementation of the program standards
• Perform bi-annual evaluations of the program, clinical facilities, and/or faculty members
• Maintain current Continuing Medical Education (CME) according to the ARDMS requirements
• ARDMS, RVT certification
• Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
• Have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a staff sonographer at an imaging facility/hospital/clinic
To apply for this position, please follow the link below. http://www.gurnick.edu/jobs/sac-ut-instructor
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactarnos por servicios u ofertas no solicitados