favorite this postWork with special needs children, become a Behavior Therapist (Roseville)hide this posting
compensation: 14-17 employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Work with special needs children, we provide training!
CARE is the word we use to define our passion for helping people create new experiences and learn new skills. We offer unique multidisciplinary services that support children, adolescents, individuals, and families achieve success and independence while dealing with complex educational, emotional, social, behavioral and physiological challenges. This is accomplished in the home, at school, or within a community-learning environment.
If you believe you have the dedication and desire to help create change for children with disabilities, then this is the place for you.
As a Behavioral Therapist, you get to be in service to a unique population, full of undiscovered potential and help coaxes out their best. You will be there to help through the challenges of change and celebrate the milestones. You will be responsible for implementing individual programs as written or advised by the Behavior Supervisor/Clinical Team.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Provide TB clearance
- The ability to pass a background check
What CARE offers:
- Initial and ongoing paid training
- Opportunity to work with, and learn from supervisors and directors who have been in the field for over 8 years
- BCBA Supervision
- Paid drive time and mileage
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Continuing education and professional growth
- A creative, dynamic, and positive caring culture
SUBMIT RESUME TO: Careers@carebehaviorservices.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers