favorite this postCAD Drafter (AutoCAD) (Sacramento, Ca)hide this posting
compensation: TBD employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A multi-disciplinary construction firm is seeking a CAD drafter to join our team. This position works under the guidance of the Project Managers in managing the successful production and timely completion of the company's projects. The primary role of the Team Drafter is to design and prepare complete and accurate construction documents, details, specifications, and revisions as set forth by the project management team and the Lead Drafter.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to visualize and produce drawings in three dimensions (3-D).
• Ability to grow with the changing demands of the position and the Company.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to contribute to and prosper within a teamwork environment.
• Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
• Deliver high quality work ensuring accuracy.
• Ability to complete work with limited supervision.
• Must maintain excellent attendance and dependability.
Education and/or Experience:
• Minimum three years of experience with computer-aided design software.
• Minimum of 1 year of Structural drafting experience.
• Mechanical, electrical, or plumbing drafting experience a plus.
** We operate AutoCAD currently and we are looking at moving into Revit. Knowledge in AutoCAD is critical, knowledge in Revit is ideal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers