favorite this postCivil Engineer (Reno, NV)hide this posting
compensation: TBD employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you interested in joining a team of talented engineers, where you will have the opportunity for life-long professional development?
We are an expanding Engineering firm in Reno, Nevada seeking highly qualified candidates for a civil project engineer. MSE is a relatively young but successful company, founded and run on the principal of providing the best possible service to our clients.
The right person for this job understands the benefits of a strong team environment, and happily contributes their unique skills and knowledge to the team for the benefit of our clients and the quality of our projects. In turn, the right candidate is a willing learner able to absorb knowledge from others for continued growth throughout their career. Entry-level candidates are welcome to apply. The learning curve in this field is steep, but at MSE you will be given the mentoring and leadership necessary to succeed while not stifling your creativity.
* Assist with the development of engineering documents and calculations.
* Site and subdivision planning and development, roadway layout and design, guide clientele through the development and permitting process.
* Site engineering including grading and drainage design, utility design, pavement design, and incorporation of best management practices.
* Perform stormwater calculations using appropriate methods and software, stormwater conveyance design, write stormwater/hydrology reports.
* Occasionally assist with structural design/calculations or drafting as demanded by workflow.
* Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from and accredited U.S. institution.
* Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, energetic and driven to contribute to the overall success of the firm.
* E.I.T. certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of employment.
* Knowledge or HydroCAD, SWMM, or other stormwater modeling software.
* Computer proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoDesk products.
* Must be able to work within the U.S. without sponsorship.
MSE offers paid vacation and holidays, medical insurance, contributions to retirement funds, and competitive salary. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers