compensation: $30-$37 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
California Fairs Financing Authority is seeking a qualified project manager to oversee and manage construction projects on fairgrounds throughout the State of California. This is a full-time position, and you must be willing to travel.
- Must be proficient with MS Office applications, ability to create and edit documents and spreadsheets
- Five (5) or more years of construction experience in the field, preferred.
- General knowledge of terms and documents from architectural, engineering, construction, design, and construction management disciplines
- General knowledge of California Building Codes (CBC)
- Ability to read and understand plans, possess a general understanding of all phases of construction
- Be results oriented and a self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Be an analytical problem solver and effective communicator
- Be able to manage projects from inception to completion as well as manage design with outside consulting firms.
- Maintain project budgets and schedules
- Work effectively within a team of construction professionals.
If you're interested in the position please reply with your cover letter, and resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers