favorite this postLand Surveying Technicianhide this posting
compensation: Dependent on Qualifications employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We have a position available for an experienced Land Survey Technician working in our San Mateo, CA office.
Responsibilities to include:
- Draft Subdivision and Parcel Maps, Record of Survey Plats, and various exhibits in AutoCAD Civil 3D from field data and record maps and deeds.
- Calculate coordinates for boundary corner search and construction staking using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Perform deed, and record map research as part of the job estimating process and mapping.
- Prepare Legal Descriptions for property boundaries and easements from AutoCAD Civil 3D mapping and recorded documents.
- Work with Engineering and Survey Field Crews to ensure responsible budgets and timely submittals.
We are a team of highly-motivated professionals who take pride in timely submittals of the highest quality. We offer generous salaries, health benefits, and 401k contribution. If this is the team for you, you will be valued and rewarded.
Please email your resume and cover letter to us for immediate consideration.
Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers