All Weather Insulated Panels, a building products manufacturer, is seeking a QC Technician for its Vacaville, California location. Full-time non-exempt position. We offer a comprehensive benefits and compensation package including health, 401k, life insurance, etc. Come join our team!
Quality Control (QC) Technician
General Purpose: Provide quality assurance support to production team to ensure the highest quality standards and procedures are met by performing detailed audits of in-process and finished products, documenting daily production processes and collecting data to analyze trends. Work with quality control production teams to diagnose issues and implement corrective action procedures.
- Conducts internal quality audits to verify product compliance to company standards and tolerances.
- Samples and tests products at various stages of production.
- Troubleshoots production and quality issues on production floor and inspects product to ensure quality standards are within tolerance.
- Performs internal and external calibration on all test equipment to ensure testing accuracy.
- Assists Quality Engineer with assigned duties as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work 8 hours per day with ability to work overtime and weekends as needed (up to 12 hours per day as necessary for production volume).
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment with extreme temperatures and some outdoor exposure is possible.
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to use tools, equipment, machinery, etc.
- Must have good mathematics skills, the ability to accurately use a tape measure, and be knowledgeable in both US and metric measurement systems.
- Must be able to use a computer and programs including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to stand for extended periods. Position requires standing while working. Must also be able to bend, lift, walk and other physical movements.
- Ability to take detailed clear photographs documenting quality.
- Must have visual acuity, discernment of color and texture, and finger dexterity.
- Ability to read, write, type, and verbally communicate effectively in English.
To apply, reply to the link provided with your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations for this position.
Job Type: Full-time, non-exempt
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers