Streamline Engineering and Design, Inc. is looking to hire a CAD Drafter for a full-time, Monday through Friday position in our Roseville/Granite Bay office. This is a great opportunity to join our team and grow with the ever evolving wireless industry.
QR Code Link to This Post
This position will be responsible for the drafting of plans and related detailing necessary for construction drawings related to the wireless industry. This includes site plans, equipment plans, elevations and connection details. We are looking for a motivated individual with excellent English written and oral communication as well as good time management skills.
List of required skills:
- Working knowledge of traditional drafting methods.
- Ability to understand drawings.
- Produce drawings using AutoCAD.
- Compile and organize blocks, ports, and specific details.
- Review drawings for completeness and accuracy of work.
- Ability to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Knowledge of Layer Management, i.e., XREFS.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have strong CAD management skills.
- Highly motivated to take on responsibility.
- Able to read and understand construction drawings.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday, 8 am -- 5 pm.
Streamline Engineering and Design, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.