QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently hiring for a full-timeBusiness Development Engineerto partner with Sales, Project Management, and Engineering to fulfill on project leads.
- Assist with marketing and project development of projects. This includes meeting/working with a customer and helping to design and procure design/build projects.
- Provide engineering support for the design, fabrication, and installation of process systems for our customers in the food, beverage, and geothermal industries.
- Review/verify project requirements and assist in the proper selection and sizing of equipment, devices, and piping.
- Perform hydraulic and heat transfer calculations.
- Supervise and organize the design of AutoCAD drawings to develop P&IDs, layouts, and assembly and equipment drawings.
- Write proposals that include the scope of work to be performed and the costs for all project materials, manpower, and subcontracts.
- Cooperatively work with project managers and customers from project inception to completion (or ensure a well-communicated and smooth project hand-off to another engineer/project manager).
All candidates must have 4+ years of engineering experience within industry, BS in engineering discipline, and experience with sales leads/business development.
Pay is based on experience. Bounus potential based on individual and companys success.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.