compensation: Determined by experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
If you desire to work for a progressive and expanding company that is committed to making a positive contribution to society and provides a hardworking, yet casual work environment that encourages individual initiative, then ERS is looking for you.
ERS is a progressive energy engineering consulting firm specializing in the implementation and evaluation of energy efficiency projects and programs. ERS is one of the leading energy management and environmental consulting firms in the United States, providing technical, policy, implementation, and program advisory services to clients throughout the US and Canada and abroad.
We are looking for a Senior Energy Engineer in our Roseville CA office. Candidates should have 3 to 5 years of energy engineering experience that includes knowledge of energy systems, energy efficiency, renewable energy, and sustainable practices for commercial building systems, new building construction, and industrial manufacturing operations. Experience in energy engineering and project management and strong technical knowledge of energy efficiency practices and programs are also highly desirable.
We are looking for engineers with significant experience in several of the following areas:
- Measurement & verification (M&V)
- Impact and process evaluation of utility energy efficiency programs
- Efficiency program design & implementation
- Energy efficiency and building use modeling and simulation
- Comprehensive energy assessments & analyses
- HVAC system assessment and analytical modeling
- Industrial process efficiency and productivity
- Building commissioning/retro-commissioning services
- High performance and green buildings/LEED certification
- Demand management and demand response
- Renewable energy technologies (photovoltaics, wind, distributed generation, etc.)
- Architectural engineering, building science, sustainable practices
Successful applicants will also have experience conducting and/or directing site surveys, performing measure analyses, and preparing comprehensive reports detailing analytical findings. The ability to work closely with customers, vendors, and efficiency program administrators is essential, and business development, construction administration, design, and/or project management skills are a plus. Bachelor of Science Degree, or equivalent, in an applicable field of study is required. Excellent communication, writing, and computer skills are mandatory.
• Professional Engineer’s License in the Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Disciplines
• Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field of study
• One or more relevant industry certifications (CEM, LEED AP, CLEP, CBCP, etc)
Learn more about ERS at www.ers-inc.com. Upload your resume and cover letter here. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
ERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class. In addition to federal law requirements, ERS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. ERS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on any protected class.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers