Sacramento-based glass, glazing, and architectural aluminum contractor is seeking candidates for a CAD take-off technician and project manager assistant position in its design and drafting department as well as assist the project manager with tasks. Experience in the construction industry is preferred, but not required.
QR Code Link to This Post
The CAD/Project manager assistant assists in the production of technical drawings and details, and generates quantity take-offs, bills of material, and material purchase orders for procurement.
• The following tasks are under the supervision and guidance of the Design Manager and project manager.
• Complete all necessary shop drawings drafting of glass, glazing, architectural storefront, and curtain wall systems in AutoCAD.
• Perform material quantity take-offs using both software and conventional methods.
• Input data into software for automated CNC fabrication.
• Effectively communicate with our customers as required to clarify details.
• Effectively communicate with our vendors to get information on products.
• Work closely with all personnel to ensure completion of projects and ensure all standards are met.
• Coordinate multiple projects and priorities simultaneously and accurately.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• Must be proficient on MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Must have strong attention to detail.
• Must be capable of reading and understanding dimensions.
• Must be familiar with mathematical equations to solve measurement, area, and volume calculations.
If you have been searching for employment with an established and successful company that prides itself on teamwork, flexibility, a comfortable working environment, and hard work, submit your resume! Schedule an interview with us today! New grads are encouraged to apply! We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation packages, and professional growth opportunity. Salary DOE.
Please submit a cover letter and resume along with any work samples you may have.