compensation: Compensation will be based on experience. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Specialized healthcare architecture firm is seeking a Project Coordinator to be an integral member of our team. This is a full-time position; currently a telecommute position and will transition to 3-4 days per week telecommuting, with 1-2 days in office per week.
• Coordinate preparation of project design documents and construction documents,
• Coordinate consultants’ work into design and construction documents.
• Provide assistance in the construction administration phase of projects, including revisions to the project
• Develop and manage the Revit model for projects.
• Assist in the continuing refinements of production standards and an office detail library, including Revit groups and families.
• Two years of experience in providing architectural project support.
• Proficiency in Revit is preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both graphically and verbally.
• Ability to meet deadlines while working independently with guidance.
• A passion for doing high quality work in a team with others who share this passion.
To apply, please send resume and letter of interest to email address for this post.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers