Specialized healthcare architecture firm is seeking an Intern Architect to be an integral member of our team. This is a full-time position; currently a telecommute position and will transition to 3-4 days per week telecommuting, with 1-2 days in office per week.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Provide assistance to the Architect during the Design phases, including establishing program and project requirements, project visualization, and design development.
• Work with the project team to prepare design and construction documents using Revit, in sufficient detail for regulatory approvals and construction.
• Assist the Architect in the Construction Administration phase.
• Academic degree in Architecture or a related field.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both graphically and verbally.
• Ability to meet deadlines while working independently with guidance.
• A passion for doing high quality work in a team with others who share this passion.
• Proficiency in Revit is preferred.
To apply, please send resume and letter of interest to email address for this post.