compensation: Salary commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Ward-Young Architecture and Planning, is seeking a talented, qualified Architect/ Architectural Designer with strong design and organizational skills to join our Truckee, California based studio. Our Truckee office specializes in high-end residential, commercial, and civic projects in the Lake Tahoe region. Ward-Young Architects offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K, paid holidays, and paid time off. We support continuing education and professional development of our staff, including AXP program and pursuit of licensure.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Support the design team in all areas of architectural design: conceptual design and presentation, design development, construction documentation, construction administration, and permitting and entitlements.
• Produce designs, drafting, 3D models, and renderings.
• Prepare accurate and coordinated documents with the project team and consultants.
• Provide support during the construction phase.
• Have the ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
• Research codes and materials.
• Agency processing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or higher.
• 3D modeling, visualization & presentation skills.
• 2 years minimum of full-time experience in an architectural office.
• Knowledge of applicable building codes, accessibility, code research, and permit coordination.
• Proficiency in REVIT and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Self-motivated, energetic, and organized, with strong graphic skills.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Salary commensurate with experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume, portfolio, and samples of work demonstrating your design ability and interests. No phone calls, please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers