Bruceville Point requires all employees to be vaccinated to work in our community.
Bruceville Point’s philosophy “Different by Design” describes our community and our culture. We are blazing new trails in the senior living industry for our residents and for our staff. As our industry changes, Bruceville Point and Tenfold offer a “Think out of the box” work environment. We are a hard-working and focused group looking for future like-minded people.
We offer on-going training and in-service meetings to educate and assist our staff. We feel being part of a community working towards the same goals and supporting one another, creates camaraderie and an enjoyable, fun work atmosphere from in all departments.
Looking for dedicated, reliable individuals who want to work with a great organization. Interested individuals should send a resume by way of reply to this post or come into the community at the address provided and complete an application.
Please come in and apply at 9730 Backer Ranch Rd, Elk Grove, CA 95757.
Elk Grove's premier senior living community is looking for motivated cooks. This community has dining programs that service 4 different venues, 12 hours/day, 7 days/week. Cooks will work with the Culinary Services Director to produce restaurant quality meals for our residents and their guests. If you're looking for a rewarding job with great teammates, on the cutting edge of senior living dining then this is it! Can transition from PT to FT.
This position is responsible for:
• Promoting rich living experiences for residents living within the community.
• Attractively preparing salads, dressings, garnishes, deserts and other side dishes per the menu and schedule and assists in serving these dishes at the right temperature and at the right time.
• Preparing food for cooking such as washing, cutting, chopping, mixing and blending.
• Helping plate food from steam tables at meal time as requested.
• Identifying menu errors and makes appropriate corrections as needed, brings the necessary changes to the Culinary Services Director/Executive Chefs attention.
• Keeping kitchen clean and orderly following cleaning schedule
• Properly storing, dating and rotating food per food handling guidelines
• Interacting with residents in dining room after everyone is served to determine resident satisfaction of meals.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers