Brewsters Bar & Grill seeks experienced cook. Must have good knife skills, a solid understanding of proper technique, and be available to work the dinner shift Thursday & Friday 5pm-10pm Saturday 5pm-10pm, & Sundays 3pm-9pm.
• Assist in the design and choice of menu items. It's your chance to show your creativity!
• Must have ability to cook meats to temperature
• Current ServSafe Certification and be able to work well with others.
• Maintain a clean appearance with excellent hygiene
• Maintain a clean work area along with equipment and utensils
• Properly store foods in designated areas correctly wrapping, dating, and labeling
• Ensure correct serving temperatures and standard portion control
• Kitchen admin duties as needed--inventory, assist with daily specials/special event menus, maintain waste logs, etc.
We are located 201 4th St Galt, Ca 95632, if you can't commute to Galt please don't send us your resume Thank you.
Must be able to work 30 plus hours
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers