compensation: $11.50 per hour plus benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Position Description: Provide friendly, attentive, and timely service ensuring that guest rooms and public areas meet high standards of cleanliness and are properly presented. Uphold and ensure compliance with all company and departmental policies and procedures.
1. Completely clean and maintain hotel guest rooms and public areas within the hotel, including but not limited to:
a. properly make beds
b. clean bathrooms
c. replenish all paper items
d. replace soiled linens with clean linens
e. clean glass and mirrors, dust and polish furniture and equipment
f. replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies
g. replace burned out light bulbs
h. empty wastebaskets and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas
i. clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using a vacuum cleaner
2. Operate, stock and maintain room attendant cart to carry linens, towels, toiletry items and cleaning supplies
3. Perform deep cleaning as instructed by supervisor
4. Maintain cleanliness and organization in all work areas
5. Uphold departmental standards of quality/timing
6. Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, report damage, theft and found articles to supervisor
7. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures, report equipment problems and maintenance issues, accidents, injuries and safety hazards, or unsafe work conditions to supervisor
8. Performs any other job related duties as assigned.
1. Previous hotel housekeeping or other applicable cleaning experience preferred
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers