The Person In Charge (PIC) is responsible for supervising total store operations in the absence of the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager. Ensures the store team is meeting the customer service standards – every customer, every time.
● Demonstrated passion for Customer Service.
● Ability to work with a diverse group of customers and employees.
● Ability to successfully manage customer service challenges.
● Ability to train, coach and motivate others.
● Ability and willingness to work a varied schedule including days, evenings, weekends,
● Ability to work quickly and independently in a position of trust.
● Current Food Handler Card
● Provide Great Customer Service
● Effectively handles and resolves challenging customer service situations.
● Takes charge in emergency situations. Ensures security, safety and emergency
procedures are followed.
● Performs store opening and closing procedures.
- Store Discount
- Great Tips
- Flexible Schedule
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers