compensation: $16-$20/hr Plus Bonuses of $500-$1000 per month employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Store manager wanted! Togos is one of the most popular food brands in California. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will lead our team, develop our crew and foster the growth and success of our store. This is a full-time position. The store manager will be responsible for driving sales, marketing, hiring and training new employees, managing schedules, managing inventory, and working shifts. The store manager will also have overall accountability for quality of service, customer satisfaction, and operating margins (P&L's).
What we are looking for:
• Leadership: Natural ability to delegate, motivate, build and lead a team.
• Energy: We are a very high volume store.
• Customer Focus: Take pride in getting to know our customers and providing an outstanding customer experience.
• Involved: Willing to jump in alongside his/her team with a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
• Business Sense: Strong knowledge of P&Ls, strategies for keeping costs under control, and a general understanding of the different ways a restaurant can increase sales.
What we require:
• Minimum of 2 years in restaurant or related industry; must have some management experience.
• Proven job stability.
• Clean background.
What you get:
We set high expectations for our managers, but in return we do what we can to compensate them well. In addition to your base pay there will be opportunities for bonuses and a generous vacation policy (work hard/play hard). We own multiple stores and this position could lead to a district manager type role for the right individual. High performing managers can find opportunity within the corporate side of Togos as well.
Thank you very much for your time and your interest in employment opportunities with Togos. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Please submit your resume to be considered for the position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers