Wonderful private practice is looking for an outgoing, energetic, individual. Our practice is a family friendly environment, with a very secure and happy staff. Are you looking for a practice that shows appreciation towards their employees? Than this is the practice for you!!!
Excellent Competitive Pay, Medical, 401k, Vacation, Holidays!
Offering position for Front office/Scheduling Coordinator
• Excellent verbal speaking skills
• Must possess great work ethics, have a bubbly and outgoing personality, be independent, confident, reliable, and trustworthy
• Be cheerful and able to have fun while enlightening the mood with a friendly smile
• Comfortable with multitasking
• Excellent computer skills, organized and detail oriented.
• Be hard working and enthusiastic about learning
Duties for a Front Office Receptionist includes (but not limited to):
• Answering phones
• Greeting Patients
• Scheduling & Confirming appointments, keeping schedule full.
• Entering patient information into computer, Knowledge of Dental Insurance a must.
• Collect and post payments including credit card transactions
• Notify patients of their financial responsibilities when signing consents; execute financial arrangements
• Participate as a team player and perform other duties as assigned
We are looking for a full time employee (4 days per week) who is open to working 1-2 Saturdays a month if needed, Must have at least 1 year of front office dental experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers