QR Code Link to This Post
JOIN OUR FAMILY!
Are you looking to be a part of a hospital team that feels like family, while having the support and resources to push your career forward? If so, we would love to connect with you! VCA Elk Grove Animal Hospital in Elk Grove, CA is seeking a Credentialed Veterinary Technician to join our one-of-a-kind 5-doctor GP practice!
Our hospital has been serving our local community for over 50 years and many of our employees have worked here for 15-35 years! We love to support Elk Grove Animal Services by helping with their events and vaccine clinics as well as providing medical care to the sheltered animals as needed. We are AHAA accredited and believe in a teamwork approach to providing the best care possible for our patients. When we aren't working hard at the hospital, staff can be found at Rivercats' games, paint nights and solving mystery room adventures together.
At VCA Elk Grove, you can be the Veterinary Technician you have always wanted to be! We have a true family culture in our hospital that values each person’s individual skill and personality. There’s something special about you and we are excited to learn more! Whether you are an experienced Veterinary Technician looking for the next step in your career or a new graduate seeking mentorship, our team is ready to partner with you.
Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- VCA hospitals are former private-practices that retain the spirit that made them successful
- Access to the people and financial resources of a large veterinary community
- Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Technicians
- Robust Clinical Studies program
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
VCA adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive wage
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Opportunity to teach and mentor
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
Ready to be part of a team that feels like family? Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
If interested in this opportunity, please cclick here.
You will be taken to the job description on VCAcareers.com, where you can learn more and apply online.03/26/21