compensation: $12-15per hr, $264-346 per 24hr shifts, Paid Time Off, 401K w/company match; health ins employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
For over 20 years...We have set the bar regarding, Wages, Training, Benefits for Caregivers and Quality of CARE for the Elderly.
Are you compassionate, have a love and passion for others, great interpersonal skills, and the ability to make others smile? You should be a Home Instead Senior Care CAREGiver.
Industry awarded paid training. 401k with 100% matching funds and a management team that has your back. $12.00-$15.00 an Hr.
• Be a person of Integrity with a clean history
• Have Compassion for the Elderly in Your heart
• Be dependable for those who count on you
• Pass a Drug test and thorough Criminal Background check
• Have a clean driving record
We provide 24 Hrs of paid training prior to going to work, So the amount of industry experience you have is less important to us than the kind of person you are!
Knuckleheads, mean people and job hoppers, save us both the time and find a job in another field!
To Apply Today!
1)In person at:
11160 Sun Center Dr. Rancho Cordova Ca 95670 Monday-Friday 8-5pm
11899 Edgewood Rd Suite E Auburn Ca 95603 Tuesday-Friday 9:30-4pm closed for lunch 12:30-1:30p
2) Call our recruitment department and speak to a live person to learn more about this incredibly rewarding opportunity or to schedule an interview: 916-842-3060