compensation: $12 - $14 / hour; plus overtime for 12 and 24 hour shifts! employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a caring and dedicated caregiver with a passion for helping seniors one on one in their homes? Are you looking for a job as a caregiver in the senior care industry that is rewarding and can accommodate your individual schedule and lifestyle? If so, join our team! We are seeking exceptional individuals who have experience providing care to seniors, having your Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) designation is a plus!
ApexCare® is one of the premier private duty in-home care companies in the Sacramento region, including Yolo, Colusa, Placer, and El Dorado counties. We have clients waiting for you in the cities of Sacramento, Davis, Woodland, Roseville, Lincoln, Elk Grove, Rancho Cordova, Citrus Heights, Carmichael, Rocklin, Elverta, Rio Vista, Fairfield, Dixon and more!
We are passionate about taking care of both our clients and our caregivers and we understand the importance of hiring and retaining the best of the best Home Care Aides.
We offer our Home Care Aides:
- Flexible schedules (work part time or full time)
- Competitive pay with possibilities for increase in pay
- We have 24 and 12-hour shifts! We pay overtime!
- We pay for the California HCA Registry process for qualified new hires
- Hands-on initial training and ongoing education including CEUs for CNAs and HHAs!
- Paid sick leave
- 401k with employer matching
- Monthly and annual caregiver appreciation programs
- Employee and client referral bonuses
To qualify, you must have:
- Current driver's license
- Reliable, insured automobile
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Ability to pass a background check through DOJ and FBI going back to your 18th birthday
- Effective English communication skills (Bilingual a plus!)
- At least one-year professional caregiving experience
- Excellent professional references
Our caregivers are the heart and soul of our company. We are committed to creating a company culture and environment that supports and rewards our most valuable assets, our caregivers. If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please complete our full application located at https://apexcare.clearcareonline.com/apply/.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers