compensation: depending on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a single specialty, single physician medical office located in Roseville. We are looking for a front desk assistant who is welcoming our patients, answering our phone lines, scheduling, billing, and marketing. We are looking for a reliable person with exceptional communication and organizational skills, with attention to detail and the ability to work in a team. Spanish is a plus. The position is part/full time with about 30 hours/week.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- This is a long-term position for a career oriented person
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Must love to work with people
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Able to work independently, accurately and neatly
- Previous Medical office experience desirable, however we are willing to train the right person
Please respond to this ad with your resume and a brief cover stating your career goals and qualifications. Phone and in-office interviews will be scheduled with qualified applicants only. Thank you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers