Now hiring part time EMTs - Immediate openings (Sacramento Region)
compensation: DOE employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
VersaCare Emergency Medical Services, Inc. is now hiring part-time EMTs to work providing BLS level care at events in the Sacramento, Bay area, and Monterey County regions. We work bicycle races, running events, community events, corporate events, and more! Events occur in urban, suburban, and rural areas. You will gain great experience working with us! Most events are on weekends, so weekend availability is a must. Are you new to EMS? That's ok! We understand that you need to start somewhere, and welcome new EMTs to apply.
If you are interested in working for us, you:
- Must provide us a completed online application;
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older;
- Must have a valid CA EMT Certificate (Grey card) or CA Paramedic license (Blue card);
- Must have a current BLS (CPR for Healthcare Provider or equivalent) card;
- Must successfully pass a comprehensive job-specific written examination, which tests base knowledge, and decision-making skills, oral interview, and skills assessments;
- Must be able to lift and move heavy weight (Up to 100 pounds);
- Must pass a background and reference check; and
- Must be willing to work minimum 3 shifts per month, at least 2 on weekends (Sat/Sun) each month.
We verify your:
- Social Security Number;
- Ability to work legally in the United States.
VersaCare EMS is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities for all, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference or orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other non job-related characteristic protected by law.