compensation: Competitive pay / medical benefits employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Optimal Pharmacy is an independent closed-door pharmacy serving patients in assisted living facilities. Looking for the right team member to work with other technicians and supporting staff under the supervision of pharmacists to provide various pharmaceutical services.
Position: Part-Time and eventual Full-Time for the right candidate
Compensation: Competitive pay / medical benefits
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Communicate with doctor office, patients, and authorized parties.
• Provide pharmaceutical services in a courteous and efficient manner.
• Organize and prepare prescriptions in blister packaging for delivery.
• Perform inventory tasks such as ordering and restocking.
• Lab monitoring for patients on clozapine.
• Controlled medications and CURES reporting.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Perform other duties as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively and organized.
• Multi-tasking and work in a team setting environment.
• Require standing for long periods of time.
• Light to moderate lifting.
• Licensed pharmacy technician.
• MUST PASS BACKGROUND CHECK.
Immediate hire. Reply with CV or resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers