compensation: $13.00+ hour, $100 Bonus, Medical, dental and vision, paid training, PTO, and more! employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Craig Cares is an established non-medical in-home care agency. We are currently looking for experienced and compassionate Caregivers and CNA's who understand the importance of meeting the needs of our clients while helping them maintain a high quality of life. We are looking for committed individuals who have impeccable communication skills and are able to problem solve on the spot. Our Caregivers have a reputation for being cheerful and receptive as they administer care to our clients and assist them with day to day tasks.
"This is more than just a job! We do what we do because we want to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for and we expect this same passion from every team member." -Recruiting
• NO out of pocket expenses, we pay for your TB test, Live Scan, and HCA Registry
• $12-$15 per hour
• Higher pay with valid CNA
• $100 attendance bonus after 90 days*
• Flexible schedules with cases near your home
• Weekly pay and direct deposit
• Overtime pay and holiday pay
• Vision and Dental are offered at 90 days
• Medical is available after 1530 hours worked in your first year*
• Sick pay AND Paid time off
• 20% discount on AT&T cell phone service
• $250 Employee referral bonus
• IRA with 3% company match
• HCA of the week and of the year
• HCA incentive programs and gatherings
• Paid on-line and hands on training
• Locally owned and operated
• 24/7 support staff always available to assist you
• Family Feel Environment and a GREAT company to work for!
• We prefer 6 months experience as a caregiver providing personal care and homemaker services (Caring for
family members counts as experience) or valid CNA
• Have a valid Driver's License, have a reliable, personal vehicle with proof of valid auto insurance
• Dedication and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
• Competent in organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to pass a FBI / DOJ background check, TB test and a drug screen
• Clean driving record (less than 2 points)
• Advanced Alzheimer's/Dementia, gait belt and/or hoyer lift experience is a plus but not required
• Read, write and communicate fluently in English
Job Duties may include:
Incontinence care - changing depends and/or toileting, bathing/showering, dressing, grooming/personal hygiene, medication reminders, transfers (hoyer lift, slide board, gait belt) bed bound care, hospice care, dementia care, cooking/meal prep, laundry, light house cleaning, companionship, outings, errands, assistance with range of motion exercises, as well as other duties as needed to help increase their quality of life.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit an application either on-line or in person.
We have job opportunities for quality caregivers in the Sacramento, Placer and El Dorado county region: including Sacramento, Loomis, Penryn, Auburn, Granite Bay, Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln, Fair Oaks, Carmichael, Citrus Heights, Antelope, Rancho Cordova, Orangevale, Folsom, El Dorado Hills. Keywords CNA HHA HCA caregiver flexible
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers