We are a non-medical In Home Care company currently hiring EXPERIENCED Caregivers. Our seniors depend on us as we help guide them with their daily lives. We are looking for Caregivers who are PASSIONATE about making sure our seniors are taken care of to the best of their abilities. Caregivers need to be dependable, well mannered with a positive attitude, and understanding because they trust you in their hands.
QR Code Link to This Post
We have clients from near and far. We service the Sacramento, Yolo, Placer, El Dorado counties.
We have a variety of hours starting at 4 hours up to 24 hour shifts, morning to overnight options. We work with your schedule and availability! Come and work with us! You never know, we might just have work down the street from your house.
We always have paid training, weekend bonuses, Caregiver and Client referral bonuses, and 24 hours of paid sick leave (depending on hours worked). We also offer direct deposit, overtime hours, Holiday pay, mileage reimbursement, and Health Benefits.
• Home Care Aide Registry
• Live Scan clearance
• TB clearance/x-ray result
• Driver's License/ID
• valid Social Security Number
• current proof of car insurance
• First Aid/CPR card(s)--preferred
• approximately 2 years of experience
• Assist clients with their daily activities such as bathing, dressing, ambulating, etc
• Transfer via gait belt, hoyer lift, etc
• Medication Reminders
• Prepare, cook, and serve meals
• Laundry and light house keeping
• Companion Care
• Run errands such as grocery, pharmacy, dr appointments, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
Email your resume or fax to 916-790-5696