QR Code Link to This Post
Volt Workforce Solutions is seeking a qualified candidate to fill an immediate position at one of our largest customers in Elk Grove, California. This role will be heavily involved in the day to day business of managing our employees. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Act as a liaison and represent Volt Workforce Solutions and the client in a professional, courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Address and resolve all employee relations issues as well as contingent workforce questions and concerns in a confidential manner.
- Counsel employees on issues including, but not limited to performance, professionalism, attire, language, attendance and polices.
- Maintain written documentation from customer on specific policies and procedures/changes that will impact Volt Workforce Solutions program such as assignment extensions, maximum length of assignment, dress codes and security issues.
- Meet with user managers on a regular basis to monitor quality, assess upcoming needs, current service level and new or changing issues in the department.
- Complete paperwork required setting up both payroll service and Volt Workforce Solutions recruited employees.
- Check in, conduct new-hire orientation, including security/safety procedures and escort all supplemental workers to their workstations on their first day of assignment.
- Collection and validation of time cards accuracy of accounting.
- Provide various customer reports per their request.
- Communicate all information to Volt Workforce Solutions branches, associate vendors, and supplemental workers on a timely basis.
- Ability to arrive to work at a specified time.
- Attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Ensure compliance to state and Federal employment laws.
- Complete timely entry of information tracking for performance measurement in Volt Workforce Solutions automated systems.
- Maintain consistency and integrity of data. Effectively utilize all advanced capabilities of Volt Workforce Solutions Computer Databases.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
We are seeking candidates with a minimum of two years relatable recent experience and a bachelor’s degree is preferred but would consider experience in place of BA. Successful candidates must also comfortable working in a warehouse environment as this position will be housed in one. Candidates will be required to meet pre-employment screening requirements.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.