Minimatics, a growing manufacturing company headquartered in Santa Clara, is looking for a Human Resources Generalist for our Loomis, CA plant. The position is part-time permanent with a flexible schedule. The position would require bi-weekly day trips to the Santa Clara office
Responsible for the administration of benefits, recruitment, and employee relations.
• Administer all hiring and termination documents and paperwork
• Maintain personnel records and assist with performance management
• Administer all employee benefit programs including workers' compensation
• Place recruitment ads and do preliminary screening of candidates
• Assist with employee relations, including counseling with managers and employees
Able to effectively communicate and work with others
Able to work in a fast paced, multicultural work environment
Able to work in a manufacturing environment
Medical/dental/life insurance plans
401(k) plan after 6 months
PTO and paid holidays
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED). Experience with recruitment, benefits and employee relations required.
• Light work - sitting, standing, walking
• Ability to use office equipment - computers, calculators, printers, copy machines, phones
• May occasionally be required to lift up to 20 pounds
• May be required to work overtime, including weekends
Work is performed in the office area of manufacturing facility. Occasional exposure to toxins and poisonous substances, dust, and loud noises.
When you apply, please supplement your resume/application with one paragraph summarizing your qualifications for this position and experience. You can do this via e-mail or an attachment.
How to apply?
• Send in resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fax resume to (408) 496-0112
• Send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will e-mail you an application to e-mail back.
After employment, Minimatics will require proof of legal right to work in United States.
Minimatics offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified person without regard to race, color, national origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, religion or any other considerations protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities