QR Code Link to This Post
Will assist the Director of Human Resources in all areas of HR. Responsible for maintaining employee records, and providing human resources related services. First point of contact for employees. Conduct new hire orientations in person and via Go To Meetings. Uses Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel on a regular basis. In summary this person is an entry level Generalist involved in all areas of the Human Resources Department.
• 1st point of contact for employees and temporaries.
• Prepares high volume of correspondence regarding terminations, leave of absences, unemployment claims letters, etc.
• Maintains and completes all I-9 information and forms.
• Completes portions of written and phone requests for verifications of employee employment history.
• Prepares prior year’s employment files and for storage each year.
• Assist with the maintenance of packets and discount membership cards and brochures to entertainment facilities and distributes to employees on request.
• Maintenance of all company bulletin boards at various building locations.
• HR related projects as assigned.
• Prepares new hire packets for new employees.
• Conducts new hire orientation sessions in person and Go To Meetings.
• Prepares all new hire paperwork accurately for payroll processing.
• HRM NorCal
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Degree in related field or equivalent combination.
• 4+ years Human Resources experience.
• Bilingual in Spanish is preferred, not mandatory.
• Ability to communicate with all levels of employees and management.
• Team player with a high level of confidentiality.
• Highly organized, efficient and professional.
• Must be highly confidential.
• Must display a sense of urgency.
• English, bilingual Spanish
• Multiple Office Environments
• Should be willing to travel up to 50% of the time to regional offices in NorCal