compensation: Our employees enjoy: • Competitive Pay • 403(b) • Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package • Life Insurance Package • Paid Time Off and Holidays employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Creative Living Options is seeking a Human Resources Assistant to oversee and execute new employee orientation, maintain employee records, prepare employment offers and on-boarding.
Additionally, this role supports the Finance Manager with light accounting functions and projects as assigned.
• Schedule pre-employment medical appointments and Background checks
• Ensure credentials are up-to-date
• New employee orientation
• General knowledge in HR compliance
• Personnel file management
• Processing Accounts Payable
• Experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
• Experience with office applications and software; Excel, word, outlook etc.
• Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels
• Other HR projects and duties as assigned
• 1-2 years’ work experience.
• General experience with HR (Human Resources)
• General AP experience
• Computer proficiency and technical learning adaptability to work with databases, spreadsheets, word processing, email, and applicant tracking systems
• Experience in human resources including, recruiting, orientation and onboarding
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Team player.
• Sound judgement and prioritization skills.
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers