compensation: $11.00 - $13.00 per hour depending on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Over 45 years ago, Spare Time Clubs created the area's first state-of-the-art sports club. Today, with clubs in 9 different communities throughout Northern California, we continue to redefine the health and fitness industry.
Our goal is to make each visit to the club "the best part of your day!" You get that feeling when you're greeted with smiles by our friendly staff, you get a great workout or play a sport with some friends, relax and socialize afterward, and you walk out of the club feeling better than when you walked in!
Responsible for maintaining a nice, clean and comfortable experience for our members and guests.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Complete light and heavy cleaning within an assigned rotation schedule.
• Perform various indoor and outdoor tasks.
• Build relationships with members by providing them with excellent customer service.
• Ensure that tasks do not interfere with member experience.
• Collect, wash and stock member towels.
• Other duties assigned.
• Custodial and customer service experience preferred.
• High school diploma.
***Male applicants only. Opening (4 am - 9 am) and closing (4:30 pm - 11:30 pm) shifts available. $11 - $13 per hour depending on experience plus a Spare Time Clubs membership.**
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers