Maintenance Technician - Elk Grove (Elk Grove, CA)
compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Vertus Properties, Inc is seeking highly motivated, experienced, and energetic candidates for the position of Maintenance Technician to play a key role at properties in the Sacramento area.
Property maintenance is essential to every apartment community, and it is the maintenance team that carries out this vital role. The Maintenance Technician is an integral part of all preventive, corrective, and deferred maintenance plans.
Responsible for completion of general maintenance tasks, including but not limited to; service requests, turnover-functions and curb appeal
Extensive dry rot experience
• Troubleshoot and repair most major and all minor mechanical systems
• Complete all service orders with minimal call-backs
• Ensure that the property is clean and free of trash, vacant apartments are clean and all common areas are well maintained
Work with and/or around paints, pool chemicals and other potentially hazardous materials
Responsible for minor to full painting
• Provide professional customer service at all times
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 3 year experience
• Ability to function effectively in customer service atmosphere
• Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job
• Available for emergency call duties
We offer competitive pay, a professional work environment, health, dental/vision insurance and paid vacations and holidays.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers