compensation: $16 -$30 per hour - and or depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Bell Brothers is seeking Experienced and Non experienced window installation Lead and helpers for our windows department, located in Elk Grove. We are interested in energetic, positive and outgoing goal oriented individuals. Who posses passion for providing excellent customer service. Someone who possess the skills to complete required task in a safe, efficient manner. If you love to work with your hands, and have a keen eye for detail and don't mind working outdoors and indoors, this may be the career for you. We offer an excellent training program to ensure success within this role with an opportunity for advancement in the windows department.
• Help lead installers tear out old windows and replace with new
• Able to lift and carry windows and doors
• Basic carpentry skills
• Able to use hand tools, power tools, tape measure, etc
• Able to work from heights/extension ladder
• Demonstrate great attention to detail
• Other duties will be assigned
• Must be available to work days, occasional weekends and holidays if necessary
• Must have exceptional follow through to instructions, communication skills, problem solving skills, and the ability
to interact with a wide range of people.
• High School diploma or general education degree; prior experience and or training a plus
• Ability to effectively read, speak and communicate in English
• Have and maintain a clean cut image to maintain company's professional image
• Valid CA Drivers license
• Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to pass drug test (Medical marijuana card is not acceptable), pre-employment physical, background
We offer great medical benefits, including a matching 401K retirement plan
To learn more, we hold informational meetings usually twice a month, to reserve a seat for the next Career Fair, please call our office at 916-444-1234.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers