Commercial Landscape Spray Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
Well-established commercial landscape company is seeking qualified Commercial Landscape Spray Technician with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience to join our team full time, year-round.
Commercial Landscape Spray Technician Responsibilities Include:
• Knowledge and understanding of use ratios of chemicals.
• Responsible for properly mixing and applying fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides or insecticides to trees, lawns and/or shrubs (will be advised by IPM Manager).
• Schedule and discuss applications with the IPM Manager.
• Maintain accurate records of chemical usage per federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
• Maintain equipment and spray truck.
• Ensure safe working environment and attention to public safety adherence to all federal, state and local regulations.
Commercial Landscape Spray Technician Minimum Requirements:
• Valid and clean California Driver's License (DMV print out for interview).
• 1-2 years minimum of professional chemical application experience.
• Dependable and independent with a positive attitude.
• QAL license a plus.
• Bi-lingual a plus.
Commercial Landscape Spray Technician Benefit Package:
• Medical, Dental, Vision - after 60 days of employment.
• 24 hours of sick pay - after 90 days of employment.
• Paid Holidays - after 90 days of employment.
• Retirement Plan with Employer Match - after 1 year of employment.
APPLY ONLINE: WWW.ZUKESLANDSCAPE.COM or EMAIL your resume.