Well-established commercial landscape company is seeking a qualified COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION FOREMAN to work with and oversee crew members while completing high quality landscape installation projects as directed.
QR Code Link to This Post
Position is FULL TIME/YEAR ROUND
COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION FOREMAN position: $18 - $20/hr. (based on experience):
• 5 years minimum experience in landscape construction.
• 2 years minimum experience as a foreman or crew leader.
• Knowledge of all aspects of landscape construction, including horticulture, drainage, irrigation and heavy equipment.
• Knowledge of common irrigation systems and controllers.
• Experience in irrigation system installation and ability to accurately read and interpret irrigation maps.
• Knowledge of proper application of commonly used pesticides
• Ability to accurately read and interpret site plans/blue prints.
• Responsible for ordering materials and communicating with accounting on client billings.
• Maintain professional and courteous rapport with customers through regular proactive quality control and communication.
• Ability to lead others through direct supervision and clear communication.
• Direct crews in a safe, efficient and clear manner.
• Ensure crews work efficiently and safely.
• Ability to communicate clearly with and follow directions from Account Managers.
• Valid CA Driver's License.
Benefit package that includes:
• Medical, Dental, Vision -- after 60 days of employment
• 24 hours of sick pay -- after 90 days of employment
• Vacation pay
• Paid holiday - after 90 days of employment
• Retirement Plan with an Employer Match -- after 1 year of employment
Submit your resume by email or apply at WWW.ZUKESLANDSCAPE.COM