Experienced Tree Climber/Foreman (Sacramento Area)
compensation: Highly competitve depending on qualifications. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Exciting opportunity to work for an exceptional tree company servicing the Sacramento Area. We are not a start-up company. We are family-owned and our owner has been working in the Sacramento area for well over 25 years.
Experienced Tree Climber/Foreman
Excellent, stable company that offers:
• Year round, full time work
• Medical benefits including dental offered after 60 days
• Paid holidays
• Paid vacation after 1 year
• Simple IRA retirement plan after 1 year with company match
• Training reimbursement to help reach certification goals
• Opportunities for growth
• Excellent Equipment
• Our company services the greater Sacramento area
• Our yard is in Elk Grove
• You must have 2-3 years of experience leading tree crews
• Proven safety record and attention to detail a must
• Experience conducting weekly tailgate safety meetings a plus
• Minimum 5 years residential and commercial experience
• Possess a commercial driver's license, or be in the process of obtaining one and have a clean driving record
• Current ISA arborist certification highly desirable and will be required to obtain in the foreman role
• Knowledgeable and skilled in safe climbing techniques and tree pruning/removal in compliance with ANSI standards
• Conducting pre and post job site meetings is second nature to you
• Training and mentoring crew is something you are passionate about
• Experienced in all aspects of tree work
• Be able to drive and operate chipper trucks
• Have heavy climbing and rigging experience
• Have the technical expertise to work around electrical hazards
• Experience working with cranes a plus
• Oh, and we should have listed this one first...dependability is an absolute must. We want someone who has a proven track record or reliability and dependability.
If you meet the qualifications above, we have a great job for you with great pay and benefits and opportunities to grow.
If this sounds like you, please send a resume detailing your experience and three tree service references.