O. C. Communications (OCC) is a complete, full-service communications contractor specializing in the installation, project management and maintenance of communication systems. Established in 1987, OCC has grown to become a respected leader in the communications industry. The primary function of OCC is to help our partners succeed and grow in the constantly changing climate. OCC serves both residential and commercial markets. The company is headquartered in Elk Grove with offices throughout Northern and Central California. For more information, visit www.occom.com.
OCC is currently looking for a Warehouse Clerk in our Sacramento, CA office.
This is a full-time position.
- Pass drug test and background search as required by Contractor
- Regular and predictable attendance
- At least 21 years old
- Able to lift and maneuver between 75-90 pounds
- Able to stoop, bend, kneel and squat
- Knowledge of hand and power tools; basic mathematics and electronics
- Ability to work independently but also cooperatively with others
- Must have a Valid Driver's License
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college or vocational training preferred
- Forklift certification
Perform various shipping/receiving and inventory functions, including but not limited to:
- Check customer equipment in and out of inventory using bar code scanner and hand written inventory sheets.
- Stock equipment and supplies, as needed
- Issue technician equipment per company procedures
- Operate fork lift, when needed
- Full time regular employment. Weekends and overtime may be required.
To apply call 916-955-3075.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers