favorite this postPART-TIME LITIGATION PARALEGAL NEEDED (Citrus Heights)hide this posting
compensation: Salary is negotiable and depends on experience. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Solo practitioner, practicing within the Personal Injury and Family Law fields is seeking for a part-time litigation paralegal. To qualify, must have the following qualifications:
1. Have extensive knowledge of the Code of Civil Procedure;
2. Be able to draft pleadings;
3. Knowledge about Discovery;
4. Must be able to type 55 wpm;
5. Have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Adobe;
6. Must be able to answer phones, schedule appointments, and take potential client intakes;
7. Must have strong communication skills, including excellent writing, editing, spelling, and proofreading skills;
8. Must have the ability to exercise independent judgment and to work independently;
9. Prior experience within the personal injury field is preferred.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 9:00am - 2:00pm. (open to discuss a different schedule)
If you meet the qualifications above, please submit your resume.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers