favorite this postReceptionist / Administrative Assistant Position (Sacramento, CA)hide this posting
compensation: DOE $10.50-$12.00 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Immigration law office looking for part-time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant. 16-20 hours per week, Monday to Thursday. Must be bilingual in Spanish/English. No prior law office experience required.
Duties include: answering phones; scheduling appointments; calendaring deadlines; greeting clients; sending copies of documents to clients; translating documents; interpreting during meetings; opening and closing files; filing; general admin duties.
• Must be bilingual in Spanish/English.
• High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
• Previous customer service experience required.
• Pleasant and professional demeanor.
• Ability to pay attention to detail and follow instructions.
• Punctual and reliable.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter as PDF attachments.
Compensation: DOE $10.50-$12.00 per hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers