compensation: $18-$25 per hour DOE employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
SIU Consult Group, LLC is a Nationwide full-service investigation firm, providing superior investigation services to employers, insurance carriers, public entities, third party administrators and legal counsel. With over 25 years of experience, SIU Consultant Group's proven processes exceed the industry standards by providing superior service, cost savings and results.
The surveillance investigator is responsible for investigating and documenting the activity of subjects who are suspected of engaging in insurance fraud. A typical day in the life of a surveillance investigator includes monitoring the subject of an investigation, initiating mobile pursuit, capturing video evidence and writing a detailed investigation report. The surveillance investigator will spend long hours in their car, with frequent downtime and fast paced, thrilling situations. Additionally, the investigator will access SIU Consultant Group’s case management system to retrieve and analyze assignment instructions, background investigation reports, as well as upload evidence obtained.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• 6 paid holidays, 4 floating holidays, PTO and sick leave
• Company provided equipment
o Wifi hotspot
• Conduct covert surveillance.
• Monitor subjects and obtain video evidence of subject.
• Write detailed investigation report and updates.
• Access case management software to download case file and upload evidence
• Access case management software to write updates
• Communicate effectively with management and colleagues
• Possession of a valid driver’s license
• Dependable and punctual
• Strong fluency of the English language in written and verbal communication.
• Basic computer skills: including knowledge of MS Office applications, email, web browsing, social media and
online data bases
• Strong decision-making skills
• Ability to work independently
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Preferred Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is a plus, but not required
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus, but not required
• Own a personal vehicle reliable and suitable for surveillance (preferably an SUV or van. No trucks, sports
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please reply directly to the job posting and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers