compensation: Salary commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Mid-size statewide workers' compensation defense law firm has an immediate need for full-time
receptionist/file clerk for their Sacramento/Rancho Cordova office that is a team player, organized, prompt, reliable and able to learn quickly. Responsibility and skills include the following:
• Answering phones and relaying messages and forwarding callers to the appropriate staff members
• Self-motivated, organized, detail oriented
• Ability to work well independently and with others
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Typing skills, minimum of 40 wpm
• Proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
• Additional duties include filing, faxing, copying, scanning, emailing
• Other general administrative duties may be assigned
• Job duties subject to change
Benefits Offered: Medical, dental, 401k; paid vacation, sick and holidays. Hours are Mon-Fri, 8:00 am-4:30 pm.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. and insert resume into the body of the email. No attachments please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers