license info: California Laywer License Number 246240
QR Code Link to This Post
YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF THE UNLAWFUL EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES AT YOUR PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT?
- being asked to work extra hours "off the clock"
- not being paid at the appropriate overtime pay rate of 1.5 times the regular pay rate for all time worked in excess of eight in a day or forty in a week
- not being provided with the appropriate double-time pay rate at 2 times the regular pay rate for all time worked in excess of twelve in a day
- not being provided with a 30-minute lunch period before the beginning of your sixth hour of work
- being asked to remain on duty during your lunch period
- not being provided with 10-minute rest breaks during your workday
- irregular ability to take breaks during working hours
- employer having a "use it or lose it" vacation time policy
- unauthorized deductions from your paycheck
- being forced or strongly influenced to buy items from your employer
- having servers' or busboys' tips collected by the employer or counted as part of their wages
- being owed expense reimbursements at a current or past job
- being told to come to work and then being sent home without pay when there is no work to perform
- or any other employment issues you would like to discuss
The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon accepts employment law cases on a "Contingency Fee" basis. Under a Contingency Fee arrangement, you will NEVER pay a dime in attorney fees unless you receive a recovery in your case.
Call The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon at (310) 559-1604 or (818) 693-4255 for a confidential consultation and evaluation of your potential claims.
Visit The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon website for more information or to request a telephone call from Mr. Tillmon. You may submit the short "Request a Telephone Call" form and Mr. Tillmon will personally call you: https://TillmonLaw.com/
Please also feel free to view The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon's Facebook page, where you will find numerous descriptions of past cases filed: https://www.facebook.com/LawOfficeOfSethETillmon/