favorite this post U.S. Citizenship (Roseville) hide this posting unhide

 1 2
915 Highland Pointe Dr

(google map)

license info: California

If you are a permanent resident and are thinking about applying to naturalize to U.S. citizenship, I'm an experienced, affordable immigration attorney and can help you understand the process and requirements. Search 'GoldenGate Immigration' on the internet.

The primary legal requirements include maintenance of permanent residence in the U.S. for five years (three years if you gained residence through marriage to a U.S. citizen AND you remain married) and good moral character.

What does good moral character mean? If you have had a single DUI, you likely qualify. If you owe significant child support or have overdue federal taxes, you may not qualify. Every circumstance is different.

What does U.S. citizenship provide? A U.S. passport. The right to vote. Hassle free inspections into USA after travel abroad. And, under CURRENT law, the ability to sponsor your foreign relatives to immigrate to the United States.

The law may soon change eliminating your right to sponsor relatives. Don't delay your inquiry. I offer an initial, in-person consultation for $125 where I discuss these requirements with you in detail and offer a preliminary assessment of your eligibility. I have nearly twenty years of experience in immigration, and I can provide the confidence you need before investing in the time and cost to apply.

Call today. Ten minute phone consultations are FREE. Benefits of U.S. citizenship last FOREVER.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6642156037



best of [?]