compensation: based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
WHO WE ARE
We are a Sacramento based online retailer in the professional beauty equipment and supply business. We've are an estbliashed business that has been selling online since 2006. We are looking to take our business to the next level and currently building out our marketing team.
We are seeking a big-picture, innovative marketing strategist combined with a hands-on manager to lead our marketing efforts. With a heavy emphasis on social media and digital marketing, the preferred candidate will also have experience with budgeting, market research, public relations and communications. The position will be involved with internal marketing team and contract marketing services providers.
We are looking for an Online Marketing Director with a proven track record, who can take initiative in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. An eagerness to learn and grow is essential for success in this fast paced environment.
• Create a digital marketing roadmap
• Bring new ideas to the table for business generation in alignment with the overall strategy and voice of the firm
• Oversee our paid marketing campaign
• Develop and implement a successful social media strategy across all major social platforms to ensure brand consistency
• Oversee our social media accounts
• Develop our online content strategy, considering SEO and Google Analytics
• Measure ROI, develop KPIs, prepare budget and develop goals that will support our efforts
• Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
• Monitor trends in retail and incorporate relevant developments into our strategy
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
• Work closely with development teams and software service providers to improve online presence, conversion and brand loyalty.
• Minimum 5 years experience as a Digital Marketing at a senior level
• Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns that increase conversion, AOS, ROI and LTV
• Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function and intersect
• Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
• Hands on experience with SEO
• Demonstrated familiarity with Google analytics, Google webmaster tools Google AdWords and affiliate management systems
• Familiarity with core web technology (HTML, CSS, responsive design, SQL)
• Strong knowledge of excel (working with pivot tables) and other relevant business applications
• Excellent analytical and project management skills
• Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Passion for technology and design, and the drive to stay on top of industry trends and best practices
• Proven ability to effectively develop and implement processes and procedures as needed
• Ability to develop strong relationships throughout the organization and collaborate with senior leadership team
• BS degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
• Compensation based on experience
• Medical & Dental
• 401k match
• Paid Holidays
HOW TO APPLY
• Please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to the above email.
*** We we only consider local candidates. Job requires working in our Sacramento office. ****
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers