compensation: Competitive compensation and offers benefits to employees working 30+ hours a week. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Celebrating nearly 20 years of professional local government consulting, Raney Planning & Management, Inc. provides both public and private clients with a variety of environmental, planning, housing, and community development related services. Raney Planning & Management, Inc. includes two divisions, Raney and Laurin Associates. Raney services include: planning & project management; CEQA/NEPA documentation; environmental impact reports & statements; initial studies & environmental assessments; and air quality analyses. Laurin Associates projects range from preparation of the policy-level documents, to preparing and administering grants, preparing housing market feasibility studies, residential relocation implementation, labor standards compliance monitoring, housing and community development studies, and housing element updates. Raney Planning & Management, Inc. is headquartered in Sacramento.
As a multi-faceted organization, Raney Planning & Management, Inc. offers a wide variety of opportunities for employee growth while learning about land use, planning, affordable housing needs, local government issues, and the application of CEQA and NEPA laws. Raney is dedicated to providing high quality consulting services while maintaining a cohesive company culture. For more information about our firm, please visit our website at www.raneymanagement.com.
About the Position
The Marketing Assistant is a permanent full-time position assisting the Marketing Director in the day-to-day marketing operations of the Company. Job duties and responsibilities may include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Drafting written proposals and Statements of Qualifications;
• Performing marketing research related to Request for Proposals and Requests for Qualifications;
• Coordinating with the Marketing Director and project management team on the approach to proposals;
• Coordinating with technical sub-consultants, as needed;
• Maintaining and keeping the Customer Relationship Management System up to date;
• Producing copies of marketing material in preparation for meetings and interviews;
• Assisting with graphic and website design;
• Assisting with social media postings on company's LinkedIn page;
• Assisting with special marketing projects, as assigned;
• Drafting/finalizing sub-consultant agreements and contracts for awarded proposals;
• Processing sub-consultant insurance and W-9 requests;
• Serve as back-up Receptionist; and
• Assisting with various other administrative duties, as assigned.
Raney Planning & Management, Inc. is proud to maintain a close-knit working community and thus seeks a candidate who can be a team player and contribute to the overall success of the company.
Education and Experience
College-level analytical skills and a minimum of one year of previous work experience are highly desired. The successful candidate should have knowledge of MS Office products.
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and multi-tasking skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. The ability to work independently, in a timely manner, and with minimal direction is strongly desired. Candidates should also possess problem-solving skills and the ability to follow complex procedures while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail. Raney Planning & Management, Inc. is seeking a confident professional willing to be a team player.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers