Seeking Marketing Assistant for Busy Auction House - Full Time
We are a busy, well-established business that conducts monthly public auctions specializing in heavy equipment, commercial trucks and industrial support items throughout the Western United States. We are proudly headquartered in Sacramento, California.
We are seeking a motivated, independent worker to support our Marketing Team full-time, 8am-5pm Monday through Friday at our Sacramento Headquarters. Position includes, but is not limited to:
* Regular e-mail and telephone correspondence with clients and inquisitions, always directing our clientele the best way possible
* Daily communication with various departments and sites without needing direction
* Daily ad generating via various sources and sites
* Catalog management
* Data entry
* Maintain Company's social media regularly
* Arranging promotional events on multiple platforms, including social media
* Researching new ways to promote our products
* Filing, organizing and assisting other departments as needed
* Tech support for new registrants
* Independent but team-oriented
* Able to go-with-the-flow as office pace changes
* Strong attention to detail
* Prior marketing experience or one year in marketing environment strongly preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
* Excellent communication skills - a strong grasp of the English language - bilingual a plus!
* Social Media Savvy
* MUST be able to work ONE Saturday a month - overtime provided.
* Must be able to sit at a desk for long-periods of time
Please include cover letter and resume in response to this ad. Salary DOE.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers