favorite this postMarketing Coordinator for Panorama Meats (Woodland)hide this posting
compensation: DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Panorama Meats' Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing creative and effective marketing campaigns; planning and executing progressive social media strategies; and maintaining and updating company websites including e-commerce platforms. The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Operations.
Panorama Meats was started in 2002 by a small group of California ranchers who believed in their methods of raising grass-fed cattle. Working with over 50 family ranches throughout the U.S. through our dedication to sustainable production systems, Panorama Meats offers an extensive line of both organic and never/ever grass-fed and grass finished beef products.
Woodland, California (occasional travel may be required)
• Develop marketing content, design and layout for printed materials and online use
• Manage digital marketing including website content updates, online store site, social media, and SEO
• Support the sales team by creating marketing strategies, collateral, presentations and sales materials
• Research competitive products by evaluating product characteristics, market share and pricing
• Stay in front of consumers' changing needs, market conditions, market trends and opportunities for development
• Plan and execute special events and trade shows
• Coordinate the development of packaging and point of sale design
• Build and manage company social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and additional channels deemed relevant
• Create shareable content to spread both our brand and our message
• Work alongside other marketers to help distribute content that educates, entertains, and engages our audience
• Explore new ways to engage and identify new avenues to reach our target buyers
• Track, measure, and analyze all initiative components, timelines and effectiveness
• Source and develop brand partnerships
• BA / BS degree in marketing, communications or related concentration
• Minimum 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience
• Organic, natural, specialty food or protein industry preferred
• Highly motivated with excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
• Creative thinker, fun, positive with an ability to use both data and experience to inform decisions
• Proficiency with website management software (e.g. HubSpot, Shopify, Google Analytics), Microsoft programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher
• The highest levels of integrity and good judgment
The Marketing Coordinator position is full-time. Compensation dependent upon qualifications.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers